Bananas are one of the most popular tropical fruit. They contain three natural sugars – sucrose, fructose and glucose, combined with fibers.
They offer an instant energy boost – a research has shown that just two bananas a day provide enough energy for a 90-minute exercise. It is not, consequently, surprising that the world’s leading athletes consider banana as fruit no. 1!
However, banana peel is no less significant than the fruit itself!
Look at the list of the top 7 ways how to use and never throw away the peel after eating bananas!
1. Teeth whitening – If you want beautiful white teeth – use the banana peel. Rub your teeth with its inner side every day for 2 weeks and the results will soon be visible.
2. Remove skin warts – Do you have a problem with the constant appearance of skin warts? This problem can be solved with the help of a banana peel. In addition except removing them it will prevent their recurrence. Place a piece of banana skin over the wart, put a plaster or surgical tape over the peel and leave it overnight. Repeat the treatment until you completely remove the warts.
3. Treatment against acne and wrinkles – Banana peel is good for skin care. It’s great in reduction of skin wrinkles and blemishes. It contains antioxidants and anti-aging properties, hydrates and nourishes the skin and ultimately improves its elasticity and suppleness. Simply rub a banana peel on the facial skin, especially on the affected area and leave it for half an hour.
4. Psoriasis treatment – Banana peel cannot fully heal this skin disease but can alleviate its symptoms – itching and redness and accelerate the healing process. Rub on the affected area and leave it for 10 minutes.
5. Analgesic – Bananas peel is excellent as an analgesic as well. If you have a painful places on the body gently rub a banana peel on the affected area and wait for 15 minutes. Soon you will feel relieved.
6. Insect bites – If you have an insect bite on the body that is itchy, instead of scratching it and making it worsen; try to soothe the area in a way that you will rub a banana peel on it.
7. Cleaning – the banana peel is rich in fat, and has nutritious moisturizing properties and therefore is ideal for cleaning leather shoes, furniture, and silver jewelry.
This post has been seen 8419 times.