Tasty, easy and nutritious! This salad has many epithets. It is also a great addition for your lunch.
Ingredients needed for 1 person:
- 3-4 lettuce leaves
- 1 egg
- 5-6 olives
- 1 slice of whole wheat bread
- 1 garlic clove
- A slice of cheese
- 1 tablespoon of parmesan
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of flax oil or olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- The egg should be hard boiled and cooled down. So, start with the egg.
- Split the salad with your hands because it loses many of its nutrients when chopped with knife. Roast the bread on in your oven or your toaster. Cut it in triangle shapes.
- Cut the egg into quarters. Dice the cheese and slice the olives.
- Use some deep serving dish. Put the lettuce leaves first, than the croutons and finally add the egg, cheese and olives on top.
- Season it with the balsamic vinegar and the desired oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. And at the end add the parmesan and the crumpled garlic on top.
This is one of my favorite salads. I hope you will like it!
This post has been seen 6422 times.