- 400gr celery root
- 1kg lemons
- Grate the celery root and add it to 2l water.
- Grate some lemon peel into the water as well.
- Cook for 20 minutes, then leave to cool for 5-6 hours.
- Squeeze the juice of 1kg lemons and add it to the celery-infused water.
- Strain the liquid and store in a glass bottle.
- Take this drink before meals 3 times a day.
- Drink about 100ml at a time. Optionally, you can dilute it with water.
- For longer shelf life, keep it refrigerated.
HEALTH BENEFITSCelery root or celeriac is a root vegetable with a wide range of health benefits. For one thing, it’s abundant in fiber, potassium, magnesium and vitamin B6, which makes it extremely suitable for any weight loss program because it’s low in calories, but high in essential nutrients. It also contains certain phytochemicals called phthalides, which can successfully reduce high blood pressure and related issues.
Lemon, on the other hand, is abundant in flavonoids, which have strong antioxidant and cancer fighting properties. The numerous medicinal properties of this citrus fruit come from the many nutrients it contains including vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin E, folate, niacin thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, copper, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus and protein. A number of studies have confirmed that lemon can prevent diabetes, constipation, high blood pressure, fever, indigestion and many other problems, along with improving your skin, hair, and tooth health.
This post has been seen 8647 times.