Making your own homemade strawberry lemonade is easier than you’d think. All you need is a blender, lemons, strawberries and honey. You can also replace the lemons with limes to make strawberry limeade.
- 1 ¼ lb of strawberries, washed and cut in half (about four cups)
- 2 lemons, washed and quartered (or limes if making limeade)
- ½ – ¾ cup of honey or organic sugar to taste
- 6 cups of purified water
- Any garnishes (strawberry/lemon slices or fresh herbs)
- Blend together the strawberries, lemons and honey with 2 cups of the water
- Strain the strawberry lemon mix and add the rest of the water also using a strainer
- Give it a taste and add honey or sugar to sweeten as needed
- Serve cold over ice with strawberry/lemon slice garnishes and herbs
This post has been seen 2425 times.