We all recollect the odor of our childhood, the scent of heated bread in Sunday’s mornings. As the time nowadays is valuable, we maintain a strategic distance from to cook all in all and want to purchase each think we can. Be that as it may sooner or later attempt and cook without anyone else’s input. The time you will take for heating this bread will come back to you as a glorious minutes go through with the crew.
• 850 gr (30 oz)flour
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• pinch of salt
• 500 ml (17 us fl oz) calm water
• 1 yeast
• 500 gr (17.5 oz) cheddar (liquefied)
• 8 cloves of garlic (cut in little pieces)
• spices as you wish
• In one dish put the yeast with a little water. Following 10 minutes, include flour, olive oil, salt and whatever is left of water. Manipulate the batter well and include ground cheddar and garlic.
• Put the batter in skillet spread with preparing paper. Abandon it to rest 1 hour.
• Press the batter with fingers, sesone with your most loved flavors.
• Bake in preheat stove on 190ºC = 374.00ºF for about 30-40 minutes.
This post has been seen 9540 times.