If you take good care of your health and diet you will have a beautiful and glowing skin. In the condition of your skin heredity, diet and the environment play an important part. But good skin care routine is also very important. To improve your skin and prevent it from problems and dullness take care of it on regular basis. To keep your skin clean and remove dead cells from your skin is involved in your daily skin care. Dull complexion is because of dead cell present in the skin. You have the right to look good and have beautiful skin so you also have to take care of your skin for this.
Homemade Tips to Make Your Skin Glowing and Healthy
1. Cleanse your skin with a good cleanser at least twice a day. Cleanser can help you to remove dead cells from your skin and leave your skin fair and glowing.
2. Toner also helps you to clean your skin deeply. Apply toner to your face after cleanser this process can make your skin more free from dead cell.
3.Apply moisturizer to your face before going to sleep and leave it for the night. This can help you to prevent acne and dryness.
4. Scrub also removes dead skin and makes your skin healthy and glowing.
5. Mask can prevent your skin from dullness because it can remove dead cells from skin.
Homemade Remedies For Fair Complexion and Glowing Skin
1. Take a tomato and cut it in slices. Apply these slices or tomato juice to your face. Gently rub it and leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off after 20 minutes. This treatment can help you to make your skin glow and this process should be carried out in night not in day time because exposure to sun can cause rashes on the face.
2. Wash your face and apply fresh lemon juice to your face with the help of cotton. Lemon juice is highly acidic in nature and can help you to remove dead skin cells and reveal your skin’s fresh and youthful complexion.
3. Baking soda is alkaline in nature and can help you to remove dead skin cell and leave your skin damage free. Take 1 tea spoon of baking soda and mix it with water. Apply the mixture on your face and wash it off after 30 minutes with water.
4. Egg white also helps you to remove dead skin cell which is responsible for dull complexion. Take two egg whites and stir them up, now apply this to your face and leave it for 20 minutes and after 20 minutes rinse it off with Luke warm water.
5. Mix flour with milk and make a paste apply this paste to your face and leave it for 20 minutes then wash it off with Luke warm water.
6. Combine egg white with 3 tea spoons of lemon juice and 1 tea spoon of olive oil and apply this mixture to your face and leave it for 10 minutes then rinse it off with milk . Repeat this process until you achieve glowing and healthy skin.
7. Mix 2 tea spoon of shoji with milk and make a paste. Apply this paste to your face and massage it in circular motion as a scrub and rinse it off after 10 minutes.
8. Take 2 table spoon of green tea and add 1 table spoon of sugar and cream and apply this mixture to your face and rub it for 10 minutes and rinse it off with water.
Dear readers, in this article I have described some very basic things that you can use to make your skin glow and healthy. These home remedies can make your skin attractive and sharp. If you have anything in your mind that you have to ask or you have any suggestion, you can comment in the comment box below or you can directly contact us through our contact us page.