Do you have skin tags or warts and have tried everything to get rid of them? Are you tired of multiple doctor visits that never seem to work and are way too expensive? Skin tags and warts are unattractive and it is expensive to have them removed by a doctor. But, there is a natural way that you can get rid of these ugly skin irritants with just one common ingredient.
Skin tags and warts are usually just cosmetic issues. Warts are caused by a virus and often appear on our hands or feet. Skin tags, although just as annoying can appear near our underarms or other areas where skin comes in contact with other skin. They are generally harmless and can be easily removed.
I am sure that you have seen ads for products claiming to remove both, but save your money. There is a simple product that you probably already have that can remove these blemishes for pennies very quickly. The answer is simple, apple cider vinegar. Yes, you read that correctly. Apple cider vinegar contains elements that can remove warts and skin tags. The acid in ACV is mild, but will remove these skin problems without scarring or burning.
To remove skin tags or warts follow these simple steps:
- Clean the problem area with lukewarm water and a mild soap.
- Dry the area thoroughly.
- Scratch the place with a toothpick to make it rough, but don’t make it bleed.
- Soak a cotton ball in ACV and squeeze the excess out.
- Place the cotton ball on the skin and cover the cotton ball and skin with duct tape.
- Leave the cotton ball overnight.
- Remove the duct tape and cotton ball the next day and rinse with water.
Repeat this for five days until the skin tag or wart darkens, dries, and falls off.
This post has been seen 2230 times.