Rice is considered a cosmetic product that has a curative effect on skin and it has been used for centuries by people for the maintenance of the freshness and beauty of skin. It is especially valued in the beauty recipes of the stunning Japanese women.
The face mask that we recommend you to try is rich in B vitamins, which stimulate the growth and regeneration of cells, slow down their aging and improve the blood supply of the skin – all of which is necessary for a glowing complexion.
Arm yourself with the beauty and youth secrets of Japanese women and prevent premature skin aging.
In order to maintain their skin in a perfect condition and prevent premature aging, Japanese women use a rice face mask.
This healing face mask, which is made of rice, milk and honey, will soon be your favorite one because once you use it your skin will become soft, bright, silky and glowing.
Rice Face Mask Recipe
- 2-3 tablespoons of rice
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Boil 2-3 tablespoons of rice until it softens (Put the raw rice into cold water, heat it gradually and boil it at a moderate temperature).
- When the rice boils, strain it and do not throw the liquid away.
- Rinse the rice with cold water and add to it 1 tablespoon of warm milk. Stir well and add 1 tablespoon of honey.
- When the mixture evens out, apply the mask on a clean face and neck.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse with the rice liquid (the water in which the rice was boiled).Besides the above-mentioned effects of rice, rice water perfectly hydrates the skin of your face, contains antioxidants, and has an ability to absorb ultraviolet rays. In addition, rice can bind to copper, slow down the formation of melanin and with it prevent the creation of spots as well as brighten the already existing ones.
You can store the rice water in the refrigerator and keep it for at least 4 days. Use it once in the morning and once in the evening as a face lotion. Another way to use rice water, is to freeze it in an ice mold and use the ice cubes for face massage.
This post has been seen 8693 times.