The ancient Chinese medicine believed that the first signs of health issues as well as diseases on specific body organs are shown on our face. This article will reveal the way you can diagnose your health issues, according to the changes on your face areas.
Each area is linked to a certain body organ, and changes in it, indicate problems with the same organ.
- Problems with -Small intestine and bladder
- Changes: Acne, oily skin
- Reasons: High-calorie diet, based on oily foods and sugars, which triggers poor digestion, along with excessive alcohol intake and stress.
Between the eyebrows
- Problems with– Liver
- Changes: Oily skin and acne
- Reasons: Large amounts of red meat, food allergy, poor digestion
Eyes and under the eyes
- Problem with – Kidneys
- Changes: Dark skin, capillaries, greyness, swellings.
- Reasons: Smoking, poor blood circulation, irregular heartbeat.
- Problems with– Heart
- Changes: Oily skin, acne, spots.
- Reasons: Air pollution, poor circulation, spending too much time indoors, hypertension, flatulence, gases.
- Problems with – Kidneys and lungs
- Changes: Acne, spots, paleness.
- Reasons: Smoking, excessive sugar intake, fast food, stress
Lips and chin
- Problems with– Stomach
- Changes: Acne, dark spots, paleness
- Reasons: Stress, sleep deprivation, caffeine and alcohol, too much fattening foods, excessive sugar intake
This post has been seen 10948 times.