You must have this sweet “butter” in your fridge. You can eat it with pancakes or simply with a piece of bread. I’m eating it directly from the jar because it tastes like exotic cocktail and is very nutritious too.
- 5 bananas
- 100 grams of coconut flour
- 1 can of pineapple and the pineapple juice from the can
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- The juice from half a lemon
- Slice the bananas and chop the pineapple. Then you should put all the ingredients in some deep sauce.
- Cook the butter on low heat. You should whisk the butter from time to time while cooking until you get a thick composition.
- Pour the butter in some clean jars while it is still hot. With this recipe you will be able to fill two jars.
- Close the jars well and cook them in boiling water for 10 minutes. The monkey butter could last for 1 year.
This post has been seen 6306 times.