Intense and spicy salad that is ideal for this time of the year. It could be a great addition for your meals and is something that surely will surprise your family and friends.
- 300 grams of radish
- 100ml of apple cider vinegar
- 100ml of water
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 3 garlic cloves
- Several peppercorns
- Bay leaf
- Chop the radishes making four pieces out of one. Put them in some glass jar.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in some bowl. Apply the bowl on heat and wait for it until it starts to boil.
- Pour the resulting marinade over the radishes. Leave the jar at room temperature and wait for the salad to cool down. Then you can refrigerate it.
- Wait for 24 hours and your salad is ready for you.
Radish is very rich source of phosphorus and zinc, and some experts claim that it is able to reduce the body temperature, especially in the hot summer days. This vegetable also calms the digestive system.
This post has been seen 6013 times.