Home / Blogs / Health / Fitness / How to Lose Weight Fast, Easily and Naturally in 2017

How to Lose Weight Fast, Easily and Naturally in 2017

There is an old saying “You are what you eat.” In practical terms, that means 80% of your weight gain is contributed to your nutrition habits.

Other contributors are a sedentary lifestyle, an absence of activity, lack of sleep, anxiety, depression and sometimes a hormonal imbalance. Surprisingly, this bunch of important factors covers only 20% of the problem.

Just think:

images

What you put into your mouth is significantly more important in terms of weight loss, health and longevity than working out. Four times more, actually. Not the contrary.

This rule is universal. It does not matter if you are a male or a female. This does apply to you.

Yes, there are certain cases (in fact, less than 7%) when it is hormone disruptions that lead to fat deposits.

The truth is:

Those problems, as well as most other health problems, are rooted in bad nutrition.

 

Losing Weight is Ridiculously Easy

Relax and Enjoy

how can i lose fat without difficulties quickly 2016 2017Unbelievable, but approximately 92% of people who start losing fat, hopelessly throw up their hands in the first two weeks.

Why? They have the wrong and destructive opinion that losing weight is a difficult, scary and disgusting thing and is not for them.

But it’s absolute trash.

You don’t have to exhaust yourself to dizziness on a treadmill or do 700 push-ups a week.

Actually:

Your first step is to walk to a local Burger King or McDonalds and stuff yourself with the biggest hamburger ever. With the biggest French fries and an ice-cold cup of Coca-Cola (I’m not joking). 

Then come back home… and feel the fluids of happiness running through your whole body. Great job!

Your weight loss journey has just begun. Enjoy the comfort of your chair and the warmth inside of you and go on reading this article…

Metabolism: Best Friend or Worst Enemy?

Let’s go deep into the process of how your body turns food and liquids, which keep coming from your mouth into the stomach, into energy. This is called metabolism.

Metabolism is converting proteins, carbs and fats into energy so that your body works properly. To put it even more simple: metabolism is an ability of your body to produce energy.

This brings us to the point:

The main reason why we CONSUME FOOD is to have energy for LIVING.

We eat to live, not the contrary.

Remember this golden rule when you are about to set your lips to a creamy muffin.

How Do You Lose Weight?

According to a recent 2015 study of Phoenix Epidemiology and Clinical Research Branch, the thrifty metabolism may really prevent you from losing fat.

The speedier the metabolic rate, the less time is needed to transform calories into energy, and the more, consequently, you lose weight.

However:

eating too much is reason for obesity and fat weight gain80% of fat gain is not caused by your metabolism. It is due to your eating habits. The other 20% is left for lack of movement, sleep, stress, hormonal disturbances and, yes, slow metabolism.

When you overeat, your metabolism slows down to be able to handle the insane calorie supply burst. If it didn’t, you would be burnt down by the huge amount of heat released after eating.

Therefore, calories which cannot be utilized for vital activity are consequently stored in your belly, butt and thighs.

But:

You can help your body convert calories into energy and lose weight much faster. You just need to introduce certain weight loss techniques into your diet pill regimen. They are really simple to memorize.

Knowing and exercising them, you can lose as much weight as you want.



This post has been seen 857 times.

Share your thoughts with your friends :)

Check Also

download (1)

New app aids early detection of skin cancer

A new health app, Firstcheck, allows people to get suspicious moles and freckles checked by …