Everyone knows how healthy lemon and parsley are but not enough people are combining them. Together they are greater than the sum of their parts. Eating parsley on a regular basis will vastly improve your health. Most people use it as a garnish and to enhance the flavor of foods they eat, during themselves a favor at the same time.
There are two groups of unique ingredients contained in parsley. These ingredients are great for your health. The first group contains essential oils while the second group contains flavonoids. As well as these two key ingredients parsley also contains plenty of Vitamins C, K, and A, making it perfect for when the weather gets cold. Parsley has been shown to be a powerful antioxidant that can flush toxins from the body. It’s also been shown to stimulate the circulation of blood.
When you add lemon juice to parsley the end result is a miracle drink that can drastically reduce your cholesterol levels.
- 50oz/1.5 liters of water
- 3 bunches of parsley
- 2lbs/1kg of lemons
- Baking soda
- Rub the lemons with some of the baking soda to remove any dirt, toxins, and other impurities. It’s best to get organic lemons and, if you can find them, locally sourced ones that were not subjected to chemicals.
- Boil the water and then it cool down a little
- Slice the lemons and chop the parsley; add them to the water
- Cover the pot with a lid and leave in the refrigerator for a day
- Blend the mixture and then serve it into a jar or glass bottle for storage
To get the most out of this drink you should drink 3 ½ ounces each day.
This post has been seen 9437 times.