Prep Time15 Mins,Cook Time15 Mins,Serves 4
We usually use burger bun for making burger but in this recipe I used pita bread and serve with mint dip. Must try this burger.
- Yogurt 2/3 cup
- Cucumber ½
- Mint ¼ cup (chopped)
- Fresh oregano 2 tbsp
- Garlic 2 tsp (minced)
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Ground lamb 400g
- Oil 2 tsp
- Pita bread 2
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Combine yogurt, cucumber, mint, 1 tbsp oregano, 1 tsp garlic and lemon juice in a bowl. Dip is ready.
- In another bowl combine lamb, remaining garlic and oregano, salt and black pepper.
- Make patties with mixture; drizzle oil on patties and grill on high heat until cooked. Alternately cook in grill pan.
- Stuff pita halves with patties and serve with mint dip.
This post has been seen 9136 times.