Pumpkin oil is rich in vitamins A, E, C and K, and when fresh, it contains more than 60 percent unsaturated fatty acids. In addition, it contains vitamins of B group, unsaturated fatty acids, omega-6 and 9, the minerals (phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, potassium) and trace elements (iron, zinc, manganese), lecithin, proteins and salicylic acid. Thanks to all this, the impact of this oil on the health is very big. To make things even better, it fits great with salads and many combinations of foods.
Pumpkin seed oil has many health benefits:
– Regulates the issue with enlarged prostate
– Untreated urinary tract infection
– Regulates cholesterol
– Helps with cardiovascular disease
– Regulates digestion
– Promotes normal kidney function
– Improves the immune system
– A positive effect on the vision
– A positive effect on the mood
– A beneficial effect on skin
– Prevents hair loss
The oil should be taken three months as follows:
– 2 tbsp
– 2 times a day (in the morning with breakfast and in the evening with dinner)
Combined with food
In addition to it, you can spice up any salad; you can spill few tablespoons of pumpkin oil over ice cream or fruit cup. Pumpkin seeds are perfect salty snacks when breaded just with pumpkin oil. Do you want the best quality in the selection of oil in the shops, make sure that the oil is cold-pressed, and that is made with percolation of the pits because that one is the best.
This post has been seen 10951 times.