The “wonderworker”, which is composed of only three ingredients and those are apple, carrot and beetroot, got its nickname thanks to the great healing effects that it has on one’s health.
For centuries, this incredible drink was recommended by Chinese physicians in cases of various diseases and even today this drink is famous for its almost ‘magical’ health benefits.
To prepare the “wonderworker”, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 apple
- 2 carrots
- 1 beetroot
Wash the ingredients well and place them all in a juicer, together with their peels. Mix the ingredients and consume the juice while it’s fresh. This drink has a sweet taste, so you can add some lemon juice if you wish.
The combination of these three ingredients abounds in antioxidants. All three ingredients together, enrich the body with vitamins such as vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, K, as well as with minerals such as zinc, magnesium, calcium, iron, and potassium.Not only will this powerful trio provide you with energy for the whole day, but it will also have many beneficial effects on your overall health. These are some of them:
- This drink lowers the level of bad cholesterol, regulates the blood pressure, and protects the heart;
- Some researches recommend this drink as a nature’s gift for a flawless skin with no freckles. It is deemed as a very successful fighter against pimples and skin aging;
- It has a beneficial effect on digestion;
- It is considered a great drink for the brain that improves memory and brain function;
- It is believed to be the rescue of eye health because it eliminates dryness, redness, and tiredness. Besides this, it is also beneficial for one’s vision;
- This drink boosts immunity by protecting the body from infections and allergies. It can also soothe throat infections;
- It is great for liver detoxification and blood purification;
- It relieves menstrual cramps;
- It is an excellent drink for those who want to lose weight because it gives maximum energy and at the same time has minimum calories.
This post has been seen 9002 times.