- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and shredded
- 2 tsp curry spices (we used coriander, cumin and turmeric)
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 500g cooked potatoes, sliced
- bunch coriander, stalks finely chopped, leaves roughly chopped
- 8 eggs, beaten
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Fry the onion and half the chilli for 5 mins until softened. Tip in the spices, fry for 1 min more, then add the cherry tomatoes, potatoes and coriander stalks to the pan. Season the eggs well, pour over the top of the veg and leave to cook gently for 8-10 mins until almost set.
- Heat the grill and flash the tortilla underneath for 1-2 mins until the top is set. Scatter the coriander leaves and remaining chilli over the top, slice into wedges and serve with a green salad.
This post has been seen 11030 times.