- 1kg potatoes, chopped
- 3 tsp paprika (use smoked paprika if you have it)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 300g cooked chicken, shredded
- 140g roasted peppers from a jar, sliced (we like Karyatis)
- handful Kalamata olives, halved
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Boil the potatoes for 15-20 mins until tender. Drain, return to the pan, then mash with some seasoning and 2 tsp of the paprika.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pan, then fry the onions and garlic for a few mins until softened. Stir in the remaining paprika for 1 min, add the tomatoes , then, bring to a simmer. Tip into a large ovenproof dish, then stir in the chicken, peppers, olives and some seasoning.
- Spoon over the mash, then bake for 15 mins until the mash is golden on top and the sauce is bubbling.
This post has been seen 10202 times.