Green kale chips will be loved by both children and adults. Prepare yourselves quick and healthy snacks for grownups and kids – crunchy green kale chips. Green chips are an excellent substitute for unhealthy snacks full of salt and additives.
Kale chips are full of fiber, antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids and nutrients, and it will be done in only ten minutes
- ½ a kale head (10 kale leaves)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper
Method of preparation:
- Separate the cabbage leaves, then wash them and dry them thoroughly.
- Cut them into small pieces, add olive oil, salt and pepper and stir well in order to get all the ingredients absorbed to each other.
- Place wax paper on a baking tray and arrange the leaves of kale onto it.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and put the tray in the oven.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, but leave the oven door slightly open. Kale should be drained, not overcooked.
- Remove the crispy kale from oven and allow it to cool.
Serve this snack with yogurt or nibble without any sauce if you want to taste of the original flavor. This recipe is excellent for pregnant women, children and those who prefer simple yet natural foods flavors.
If you love adding spices, you can put these ingredients a into the mixture of olive oil and salt before baking and enjoy a combination of your favorite flavors:
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice or cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons of sesame or sunflower seeds
- pinch of chili peppers
- other spices of your choice
This post has been seen 9972 times.