- Flour 2-1/2 cup
- Caster sugar 5 tbsp
- Melted butter 3 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Dry milk powder 4 tbsp
- Luke warm water to knead
- Instant yeast 1 tbsp
- For chocolate icing:
- Butter 1 ounce
- Icing sugar 6 tbsp
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Water 1 tbsp
- Take a bowl and mix flour, sugar, milk powder, instant yeast, egg and melted butter with luke warm water.
- Dough should be soft after mixing.
- Strike this dough few times on a plain surface to make it smooth.
- Cover this dough with a lid and let it rise for 1 hour.
- Roll the dough once it is raised to cut the donuts.
- Cut the rolled dough with a doughnut cutter.
- Leave them for 1 hour to rise again on a greased tray after covering it.
- Heat up oil in a pan for frying.
- Fry doughnuts on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Let them cool after frying.
- For chocolate icing, heat up icing sugar, cocoa powder, cream, butter and very little water in a pan.
- Cook until it become little thick.
- Let it cool for some time.
- Dip one side of doughnut in a chocolate icing and serve them
This post has been seen 9123 times.