You will find in this recipe Chicken Chow Mein in Pakistani style. Combination of vegetables and chicken make a delicious healthy dish.
- Spaghetti 1 kg
- Chicken 1/2 kg
- Carrots 3 (thinly sliced)
- Spring onion 1/2 bundle
- Green/ Red Capsicum 1 (thinly sliced)
- Black pepper 3 tsp or up to taste
- Chili Sauce 1/4 cup or to taste
- Tomato sauce 1/4 cup or up to taste
- Soy Sauce 1/4 cup or up to your taste
- Salt to taste
- Garlic and ginger paste 2 tbsp
- Eggs (optional) 2
- Water as required
- Oil 3 tbsp for fry
- For Boil Chicken: Get a saucepan and pour 4 cups water, then add the garlic and ginger paste add the chicken when water gets its first boil.
- Keep checking every 10 minutes to see if the chicken is cooked or not.
- For Boil Spaghetti: Add 9 cups of water to another saucepan and wait for it to boil completely. Then add the spaghetti with the salt and oil, so they don’t stick together.
- Get a large fry pan and add the vegetables, chicken and spaghetti together. Add the black pepper, chili sauce, tomato sauce, soy sauce and mix until all the ingredients are combined together.
- At the end if you want get the eggs and whisk them to together. After that fry it and break into pieces and spread over the spaghetti.
This post has been seen 10302 times.