Prep Time 1 Hour Cook Time 45 Mins Serves
Soft buns in croissants shape are perfect for breakfast. Make it’s sandwich with your favorite filling or have with nutella, jam or butter.
- All purpose flour 4 cup
- Milk powder 4 tbsp
- Butter 4 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Yeast 1 – ½ tbsp
- Egg 1
- Water for kneading
- In a large bowl add all ingredients flour, yeast and sugar.
- Add water and knead soft dough cover and leave for 40 – 45 minutes.
- Roll out dough on counter with help of rolling pin.
- Take a sharp knife and cut sides to make neat rectangular.
- Now cut triangles.
- Take one triangle and cut ½ inch on broad part of triangle and roll and turn corners of roll give crescent shape.
- Do same with all triangles and keep on baking tray. (No need to grease tray)
- Allow to rest for about 30 minutes.
- After proofing, beat one egg and brush egg on all croissants.
- Bake at 200 C for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Enjoy with jam or butter.
This post has been seen 9508 times.