Prep Time 30 Mins,Cook Time 30 Mins, Serves As Desired
High in flavor this Beef Salsa is just perfect with so many dishes. Try this and enjoy!
- Beef 1 cup (slices)
- Onion ½ cup (chopped)
- Tomato ½ cup (chopped)
- Green chili 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Green coriander 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Hot sauce ¼ cup
- Brown sugar 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice ¼ cup
- Olive oil ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Boil beef slices until tender then lightly fry. Keep aside.
- In a bowl mix onion, tomato, green chili and green coriander.
- In another bowl mix hot sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice and beef. Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Now add tomato mixture, olive oil and salt. Toss gently.
- Serve with tortilla.
This post has been seen 8998 times.