There are many factors that lead to the deposition of fat in the stomach area. Living in the 21st century is synonymous to leading a really fast and busy lifestyle that can seriously affect not only one’s social life, but also their overall health. Time has become so precious that having quality time with one’s family and friends is considered almost a privilege, and not to mention finding time to work out or have any type of physical activities.
Fatty deposits in the stomach area are a common result of this kind of unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle. Apart from being unattractive, abdominal fat also brings about numerous health risks, such as the development of heart diseases, diabetes and cancer of the colon as well as of other organs, just to name a few.
ases, diabetes and cancer of the colon as well as of other organs, just to name a few.
There are several factors that lead to the deposition of fat in the abdomen, but the most common are the consumption of unhealthy food, sedentary way of life and too much stress.
Although regular exercise in combination with proper diet is the best possible method to reduce the fatty deposits in the abdominal area, most people simply don’t have enough time to follow this kind of regimen.
Luckily, there is a simple home recipe that can do wonders for you and reduce your waist for a few centimeters within one week. In addition, this mix offers numerous other health benefits, such as improvement of brain function, memory, as well as improvement of eyesight and hearing.
Horseradish Mix Recipe
- 125 g of fresh horseradish
- 3 lemons
- 4 teaspoons of honey
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger
- Wash and peel the horseradish and the ginger. You can either grate them together or blend them in a blender.
- Next, wash the lemons well and remove their seeds. Add them to the previous mixture in the blender and mix again.
- Finally, add 4 teaspoons of honey and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon and mix well.
- Store in a glass jar and keep refrigerated.
- The horseradish is high in vitamins C, B1, B6 and B2, as well as in minerals such as potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- This combination is perfect for boosting digestion.
- It cleans the body from toxins and improves metabolism.
- It provides your organism with energy and eliminates tiredness.
- It is great for diabetics.
- It stimulates the increase of the number of good bacteria in your intestines.
Take 1 tablespoon of this mix two times a day, every day, before meals.
Practice this treatment for three consecutive weeks and then make a pause of three days.
This post has been seen 10124 times.