Prepare this amazing peanut butter and you will never regret! Delicious, homemade product with numerous health benefits.
- 500 grams of peanuts
- Cold-pressed sunflower oil (you can use other oils, except olive oil because of the strong flavor)
- Sea salt to taste
- Brown sugar (optional)
- Bake the peanuts in your oven to the point where they will get the recognizable taste, but make sure they aren’t burned.
- Leave the peanuts to cool down. Remove the skins and then put the peanuts in you blender.
- Add sea salt in the blender (the amount of salt is to taste), and if you like you can also add a little bit of brown sugar.
- Finally, add one tablespoon of oil and blend the mixture well.
- In case the mixture is not homogenous yet, you can add a little bit of oil or water (too much oil could make the butter tough or liquid for consummation, so be careful).
- Store your peanut butter in some clean jar and keep it in the fridge.
- Now your peanut butter is ready for you.
This post has been seen 6210 times.