Do you have a problem with dark elbows? Try these tricks
These are three super simple tips for removing dry and dark skin of the elbows, which you can make by yourself.
Turmeric and milk
This well-known spice is your skin savior, which will protect and hydrate your skin.
- Mix one tablespoon of turmeric powder and a little milk to get a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the elbows, rub the skin well and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with soap and water.
Olive oil and sugar
It is a great combination for hydration and skin exfoliation that can be used on the whole body.
- Mix one tablespoon of olive oil and one tablespoon of sugar.
- With this mixture massage the elbows and other parts of the body where the skin is hard and dry.
- After 5 minutes rubbing, rinse your skin with shower gel and water.
Shea butter or coconut oil
These are well known natural remedies for skincare that make the skin soft and hydrated
- Each evening, before going to bed, apply Shea butter or coconut oil on the skin.
- Rub into your elbow skin
- Leave it overnight and repeat the procedure every night until the skin becomes soft.
This post has been seen 8530 times.