Have a cup of pomegranate juice in the morning to start your day with energy, and it will protect you from several diseases as studies found that pomegranate provides lots of potential health benefits. This red, juicy fruit contains a powerful antioxidant called punicalagin, makes pomegranate juice to have greater antioxidant capacity than green tea, cranberry juice, acai juice and red wine.
Health Benefits of Drinking A Cup of Pomegranate Juice A Day
1. With strong anti-inflammatory properties, pomegranate juice protects you against many chronic diseases including cancer, especially breast, lung, nd prostate cancer.
2. Pomegranate lowers risk of heart disease by reducing LDL(bad cholesterol) and raising HDL(good cholesterol). (10 Foods That Will Lower Your Cholesterol)
3. Pomegranate phytochemicals may lowers high blood pressure. Studies have found that consume 1.7 ounces of pomegranate juice a day would lower the blood pressure as much as 5 percent.
4. In a study, people who drank pomegranate juice daily performed better on a memory task than those who didn’t drink the juice. Pomegranate can improve the brain function and may prevent or slow Alzheimer’s disease.
5. Inhibitors in pomegranate can help prevent the damage to cartilage, so if you want to improve your bone’s quality, drink a cup of pomegranate juice a day.
6. Pomegranate juice helps relieve the problems that caused by indigestion, as it helps to secrete enzymes with anti-bacterial properties. Drink pomegranate juice regularly if you have digestive issues such as nausea, diarrhea, intestinal parasites and dysentery.
7. A cup of pomegranate juice also helps increase kid’s appetite.
8. Pomegranate juice is a good agent to cleanse the body, this process will also help you lose weight easier.
9. As a common natural ingredient in many beauty products, pomegranate benefits to your skin in variety ways:
This post has been seen 2882 times.