There is no person who doesn’t set the air conditioner to 20 degrees when outside is at least double hotter. But this enjoyment has negative consequences – headaches.
Most air conditioners are set to 18 – 20 degrees, so often the humidity in the room is low. This lack of moisture causes:
- Coldness which causes contraction of the muscles and blood vessels
- Thermal shocks
- Sensitive skin
- Painful headaches
- Dry eyes
The first step in solving this problem is to identify it!
Are you bothered by constant muscle contractions? Do you drink enough water? Does your air conditioner dry out the air?
Best results will be achieved if you combine these techniques:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Always keep a spray bottle filled with water and occasionally spray through the air.
- Consume enough vitamin C and try to improve the immune system.
- Do not set the temperature to a minimum. 21 to 24 degrees is quite pleasant temperature. The temperature that is below 20 degrees causes health risks.
- Adjust before you leave an air-conditioned room. Turn off the air conditioner or stay for several minutes in a room that is not so chilled, and then go outside.
- Do not sit or stand directly under the air conditioner. In case you cannot avoid this, be sure to wear a scarf or a cloak.
- Keep your sinuses healthy. Ask about drops used for preventing inflammations
- Use eye drops or artificial tears if you work 8 hours in an air-conditioned room.
This post has been seen 7603 times.