Time to make: 20 mins
Total cost: $12.00 / $3.00 per serve
(at time of publication)
- rosemary stems or wooden skewers, soaked in cold water
- 500g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut in 1.5cm cubes
- 1 medium red capsicum, halved, deseeded, cut in 2cm cubes
- 1 medium green capsicum, halved, deseeded, cut in 2cm cubes
- olive oil spray
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto*
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it’s wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
Step 1Thread chicken and capsicum pieces on each stem or skewer.
Step 2Preheat a barbecue or chargrill to medium. Spray skewers with oil and brush with pesto. Grill skewers, turning occasionally, for 7-8 minutes or until cooked through and brown. Transfer skewers to a plate. Cover with foil and stand for 5 minutes before serving.
This post has been seen 1823 times.