Living a healthy lifestyle and exercising will help you become a healthy and fit person.
We all know this, but do you relate to it?
Many of you reading this still have doubts about what to become and what to believe in their lives.
That’s all right. We’ve all been there.
I’m talking to you through my posts for several months now and I feel like I know you my whole life.
I feel great waking up every day knowing that I’m going to share something with you.
Yesterday I received a few comments on how I focus more on long-term fat loss challenges and methods.
As you already know, losing weight fast and unhealthy could lead to bigger problems.
I was eager to find something that will prove me wrong. That’s how I came to this.
It’s nothing that requires eating or not eating certain foods. It’s a ginger compress that could give you immediate results.
I found this very useful if you want to “sweat out” a few inches of fat on your waist. This could come in handy for any of you who have a big occasion coming up.
The Ginger Compress:
As you already know, ginger is one of the best foods you will find today. It’s packed with anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants that help the body flush itself from the toxins.
You will be able to make an easy ginger compress at home by following a few easy steps.
This recipe requires fresh ginger, but if you don’t have it available, go ahead and use powdered or dried ginger.
The heat activity of the ginger will stimulate the circulation and dissolve the fat.
How to make it?
- Bring a large pot of water to boil
- Grate half a cup of fresh ginger
- When the water starts boiling, reduce the heat and place the ginger onto a square of cotton cloth
- Tie the ginger with a string to form a tea bag
- Soak the ginger teabag in the hot water for 5 minutes
How to apply it:
- Place a washcloth into the ginger water and apply it to the body
- Let it cool a little bit before you apply it to your skin
- Place another towel over the compress to help hold the heat in.
- Change the cloth every 5 minutes as it cools off.
- Use at least 2 towels and alternate soaking one cloth while using the other cloth on the body
- Re-soak the towel and repeat the process several times
During this procedure, you will notice that the skin will be very flushed. Ginger water should be used within 2 or 3 hours of preparation.
That’s how you will achieve maximum effectiveness.
Prepare the ginger water fresh for every treatment. Make sure you use this method 2 or 3 times a week until you get that imagined level of fat burning.
Note: stop using this method if you feel some side effects.
While we are talking about the side effects, you should know that this method shouldn’t be applied on:
- A baby or very elderly person
- A person with high fever
- The lower abdominal area of a pregnant woman
Ginger is a proven natural healer that will effectively get rid of the body’s unwanted fat cells.
There you go. You should try and see if this makes any different. Share it with your friends, too.
This post has been seen 2346 times.