Fungal infections can be the peskiest kind of infection to get rid of because once they find a host; they like to stick around for the long haul. Though you can cure fungal infections using salves, creams, and sprays, diet is also a major factor in helping to clear a fungus from your body. A diet high in sugar and yeast will lead to an overgrowth of yeast within the body, causing a fungal infection. A more alkaline whole foods diet is recommended to help aid in ridding your body completely of the fungus.
Along with a diet change there are a few other things you can do to get rid of that pesky fungus. My favorite natural treatment is an anti-fungal salve. With a salve I can combine the natural healing properties of herbs, essential oils, carrier oils, butters, and more! Salves are also highly moisturizing to the skin so they make skin repair much quicker than it would with a convention pharmaceutical treatment.
- 3 (plastic) tablespoons of lard
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of water
- a little bit of cinnamon
- Clean the garlic and cut into smaller pieces, put in a pan (chopper) and one tablespoon of water.
- Chop a little bit in food processor, then add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and again chop the garlic to be as smaller.
- In another smaller bowl put three spoons (plastic) of lard stir and put a little cinnamon and mix again.
- Then squeeze the juice of garlic and apple cider vinegar through a sieve or cheesecloth, it will take a little more to squeeze all the juice and mix it well with lards and the cream is done.
You can use cream 1-2 times a day for one month then make a break for seven days. After then you can use it again, if needed.
This post has been seen 9386 times.