1. Nuts Abundant in proteins, nuts are especially efficient in making you feel full longer. Thus, they keep you away from unhealthy snacks
. 2. Fish Fish is another food with high protein content. And, in general, protein rich food takes longer to digest, which in turn makes your body burn more calories. Plus, it’s packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, which are highly beneficial, especially for your cardiovascular health.
3. Coconut Oil Although coconut oil is abundant in fat, it’s healthy fat we’re talking about. This fat is easily metabolized by the liver, where it’s burnt for energy instead of being stored as fat.
4. Limit Carbohydrates It’s highly recommended to curb your carbohydrate intake, and this includes bread, pasta, potatoes, and rice.
5. Eat Slowly Although you do this mechanically, it’s quite important to pay attention to your eating speed. For one thing, when you eat slowly, your stomach is able to take down the amount of food you’ve eaten, thus preventing you from over eating. On the other hand, when you eat fast, you ingest a lot more calories before your stomach registers as full, which leads to over eating.
6. Water As water is one of the most important nutriments for overall health, it’s highly recommended to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to improve your metabolism and burn calories at the same time.
7. Eggs For Breakfast Contrary to general opinion that eggs are high in cholesterol, thus fattening, this food in fact packs numerous nutrients which make it really healthy. If you eat eggs for breakfast, you can even burn belly fat.
This post has been seen 9099 times.