According to an English scientist, hair dyes are full in numerous chemicals which are cancer-related. More precisely, 87 of 100 women who regularly died their hair have suffered from breast cancer.
Natural alternatives cannot give you the same lasting effect, but they will certainly make your hair stronger and healthier. According to The National Institute of Cancer, conventional hair dyes contain more than 5000 chemicals, and most of them are carcinogenic.
Coffee is extremely beneficial for your hair. It can give you the desired results and also, it can stimulate hair growth. A study published by the International Magazine of Dermatology in January 2007 confirmed that coffee boost the process of hair growing.
How To Use Coffee To Dye Your Hair
- Prepare a strong organic coffee, such as espresso, since many of the non-organic coffees contain chemicals.
- Allow it to cool down.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of coffee, 2 cups of natural conditioner and 1 cup of previously prepared cold coffee.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and let it stay for 60 minutes. This mixture will give your hair an amazing chocolate color, without affecting its quality.
- First, wash your hair with shampoo and apply the coffee on your hair.
- Allow it to act for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with apple cider vinegar.
- Finally, wash your hair with lukewarm water. If you are not satisfied with the result, repeat the procedure within a few days.
This post has been seen 9116 times.