The term diabetes describes a group of metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood sugar levels. In this case, the body cannot process the sugar properly either because the pancreas does not produce enough insulin, or because the produced insulin doesn`t perform its function. The condition is also known as insulin resistance.
There is no cure for diabetes, but this disease can be controlled with conventional and alternative therapies.
Diabetes affects over 380 million people around the world. According to the World Health Organization, this number will be doubled by 2030.
Statistics show that diabetes takes more lives than AIDS and breast cancer. Moreover, every three minutes one American dies from diabetes. Diabetes is the main cause of kidney failure, blindness, stroke, heart disease, and amputations.
It is of vital important to maintain normal blood sugar levels. You can achieve this by eating healthy food and taking natural remedies when needed.
Natural Remedy Recipe:
- 300g of celery
- 6 lemons
- Wash well the celery root, grate it and place it in an enamel pot.
- Squeeze the lemons and add the juice in the pot.
- Close the pot and put it in a bigger one, filled water.
- Bring the water to boil and then simmer on low heat.
- When cooked, remove the pot from the stove.
- Let it cool and open the smaller pot when the mixture is cooled off.
- Transfer the mixture in a glass jar and close well. Store it in the fridge.
Consume one tablespoon of the mixture, half an hour before breakfast. This amount will be sufficient for 2 months and your blood sugar levels will be normal.
This post has been seen 8211 times.