This homemade anti-aging cream not only helps reduce wrinkles, but also prevents new ones from forming. Another great thing about it is that it’s made of only 4 ingredients which are easily available.
The most important one is vitamin C, which among other medicinal properties can also stimulate the production of collagen, a protein that gives elasticity to the skin. By providing your skin with sufficient levels of vitamin C, you actually increase collagen production, thus preventing the formation of wrinkles.
This 4-ingredient recipe will not only save you lots of money on anti-aging beauty products, but it will also erase even the most stubborn lines on your face.
4-Ingredient Homemade Anti-Wrinkle SerumWHAT YOU NEED:
- 1/4 cup Aloe vera gel
- 1 tsp. L-Ascorbic Acid powder (Vitamin C powder)
- 2 tbsp. vitamin E oil
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin coconut oil
Another thing you will need is a dark container due to the fact that vitamin C breaks down and oxidizes quickly, especially when exposed to light.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Mix all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a dark container.
- Store in the fridge for longer shelf life.
- Apply on your face twice a week.
– See more at: http://www.healthyfoodteam.com/anti-aging-homemade-cream-to-get-rid-of-lines-and-wrinkles-on-your-face-in-less-than-two-weeks/#sthash.2a8KQjJB.dpuf
This post has been seen 10257 times.