This simple ingredient has multiple beneficial uses. You can apply it on your skin, hair, or nails and make them perfectly beautiful.
How to use it on your hair?
- Apply Vaseline to your hair and scalp to prevent dandruff and protect it from cold weather, dryness and split ends.
How to use it on your skin?
- Put some Vaseline on your skin before applying the perfume in order to last longer.
- Combine Vaseline with sea salt to make a body scrub.
- A simple massage with Vaseline can soften the skin on your elbows, feet, knees and cuticles.
- Mix Vaseline with a small amount of Cool-aid powder too make your own shaded and flavored lip gloss.
- You can make your makeup shinier and long-lasting by applying the gel on your eyebrows before you put on makeup.
- It can soften your eyelashes and make them look longer when you apply the mascara.
- It acts as a perfect makeup remover and skin moisturizer since it does not clog the pores and removes the dirt from the skin completely.
- It can help you easily remove a ring that is stuck on your finger.
- You can make your shoes look brand new by simply cleaning them with a cloth and Vaseline.
- Vaseline can help you put on your favorite earrings. Simply apply some of the gel on the earlobe and the problem will be gone.
This post has been seen 7383 times.