Does your belly feel uncomfortably full, gassy and considerably swollen? If yes, then you must be experiencing bloating. It is a condition where the gas that is released from the breakdown of foods builds up in your intestines and stomach instead of passing out of the body. This may lead to digestive disorders, constipation, and abdominal pain among other issues. The swollen, gassy feeling can also be a sign of lactose intolerance or some kind of food allergy, as well as be caused by consumption of high-fiber foods, high amount of salt, or PMS.
Luckily, there is a great way to eliminate bloated belly and it involves consuming healthy and natural drinks.
Here are the recipes for 5 effective bloated belly blasters. Try one or all of them and say goodbye to your bloated belly once and for all!
- 2 green apples (sliced and cored)
- 1 cucumber (peeled and sliced)
- 2 chopped celery stalks
- 1 lemon (peeled)
Preparation: Place all ingredients in a juicer and juice until you obtain a smooth texture. Enjoy!
- Green Pineapple Coconut BlastIngredients needed:
- 1 cup of pineapple
- a handful of kale
- ½ celery stalk
- ½ an inch ginger
- the juice of ½ a lemon
- ½ an inch turmeric
- Fill to max line with coconut water
Preparation: Put all the ingredient in a juicer, fill it to max line with coconut water and juice. Enjoy the taste!
- Belly Bloat Detox BlastIngredients needed:
- ½ a small lemon (sliced)
- ¼ an orange (sliced)
- 3-5 cucumber slices
- few fresh mint leaves
- 24 oz of ice cold water
Preparation: Take a bowl and pour the water into it. Then, place all the ingredients in the water and drink it the following day. Enjoy!
- Cacao Mint Mender BlastIngredients needed:
- 2 tablespoons of cacao
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 peppermint leaves
- ½ a banana
Preparation: Put the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
- So long Belly BloatIngredients needed:
- 2 ½ cups of lemon juice
- 15 peppermint leaves
Preparation: Take an ice cube tray and pour the lemon juice into it. Add the peppermint leaves and freeze the ice cube tray. Add 3 cubes to every glass of water at least 3 times a day, or together with meals.
Here are a few more useful tips on how to get rid of your bloated belly:
- Avoid Sugar-Free Foods and Drinks: Experts recommend consuming no more than 2-3 servings of artificially sweetened foods and drinks per day!
- Avoid Consuming Carbonated Drinks: The fizz in these drinks can cause gas to get trapped in your belly.
- Stop Eating Too Fast: Not chewing your food properly and eating too fast will cause air swallowing that may lead to bloating.
- Don’t Overdo Chewing Gum: This can also lead to swallowing air and cause bloating.
- Bloating and Excess Wind: Cut down on these foods that are known to cause bloating and wind: onions, sprouts, broccoli, beans, cauliflower, and cabbage.
This post has been seen 8535 times.