You want to prepare something tasty and easy without spending too much time in the kitchen?
The potatoes are always willing to help in these situations. We offer you few easy and simple recipes that will leave nice impression.
Baked Potatoes with Tomatoes and Ricotta
- 2 potatoes
- 2 glasses of cherry tomatoes (20-30 cherry tomatoes)
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 glass of ricotta (or any other cream cheese by your choice)
- Preheat the oven at 200°C or 392°F. Smear the potatoes with olive oil, put them on a baking tray and bake them until they soften. They should bake for around 1 hour.
- Apply aluminum foil over the baking tray and line up the tomatoes over it. Sprinkle them with 1 teaspoon of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- During the last 15 minutes while the potatoes are baking put the tomatoes in the oven and leave them there until they start to separate.
- Make several slits on the potatoes and put the ricotta and the baked tomatoes over them. You can also add fresh spices on top.
Baked Eggs in Carved Potatoes
- 4 large potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 4 middle-sized eggs
- Sausage (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Bake the potatoes. Once the potatoes are baked, cut them on half and remove small part from the middle. Put 1 tablespoon of butter in the every socket. Add salt and pepper as well.
- Crack one egg for each potato and put the sliced sausage over it if you like sausages. Add the cheese, onion and some fresh herb spices.
- Bake in preheated oven at 190°C or 374°F for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are baked.
Baked Potatoes with Sea Salt and Rucola
- 2 large potatoes
- Sea salt
- Butter or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of champagne or vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- Preheat the oven at 200°C or 392°F. Wash the potatoes well, dry them, perforate them with a fork and salt them with sea salt. Bake until they soften – around one hour or less in dependence of the potatoes’ size.
- While the potatoes are baking, prepare the sauce. First, mix the vinegar, mustard, the yolk and the olive oil and add pinch of salt. Then add the parmesan and the lemon juice.
- Snick each potato in form of X, carefully holding the ends. Pull it slightly in order to make room for the sauce. Put a little bit of butter or olive oil in the middle and add the rucola in the sauce. Add the sauce over the potatoes.
- 3 large potatoes
- 2 glasses of grated cheese
- Pieces of salami
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise and carve a little socket in the middle. Bake them in the microwave for 12-15 minutes.
- Add a little bit of salt and add ketchup. Add the cheese and line up the salami on top.
- Line up the potatoes in baking tray and bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven at 200°C or 392°F. Leave them to cool down and serve!
I hope you will like some of the recipes and don’t forget to share them with your friends and family! Enjoy!
This post has been seen 6216 times.